9.02.2014

BTSwithFarma| Fashion & Yearbook Themed Nails



There's no way I could send you back to school without some fun nail designs. From the "IT" nails to a yearbook theme I hope you'll find something fun and new - after-all, a new school year is the best way to start fresh. If you try any be sure to tweet me or tag me in them on Instagram or Twitter

 Purple and sparkle are very popular fashion trend this fall. I used L.A colors in "Berry" as my base coat and added some bling with "Spoiled" by Wet 'n' Wild in "Trust Fund Baby".










Have some fun taking snapshots of the debate team with these cartoon nails. I used Covergirl's Lasting Love as my main color. I outlined the nails with Noir by NK and added the white bubbles with my trusted "Sheer Bliss" by Sally Hansen. 






                    TWITTER // INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST // TUMBLR // YOUTUBE




Latest Instagrams

© Sarah Farma. Design by Fearne.