6.28.2016

CurlFest 2016


Hey Guys!

I know I’ve been gone for a while – school got the best of me and right after I jumped into an internship, an on-going job search and volunteer activities like Curlfest. I am so happy I got the chance to be a part of the event. There is something so satisfying about seeing the evolution of a project you’re working on. I was part of the first shift which worked from 6am to 1pm. I helped set-up, prepare awesome gift bags and decorate and pitch in wherever need be. I think the best part of me were the goodies. Now if you don’t know, natural hair products can be a pit pricey and it doesn’t help that my hair likes the fancy stuff. I was already low on products so a swag bag filled with Shea Moisture, Carol’s Daughter and Mane Choice were just what I needed. I even got to meet Alba (Sunkissalba) who is litter my favorite non-toxic lifestyle blogger. Check out the video I made and a bunch of the pictures I took below! See you next year CurlFest





 









My Links YouTube // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest //Tumblr

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Sarah Farma. Design by Fearne.