3.23.2016

Fashion Feature| Taylor



Hey guys! My name is Taylor and my last name is super embarrassing so let's not. I'm a 17 year old aspiring model and makeup artist. I love eating and flickin’ my life away on Instagram. I'm currently a dance major at Repertory High School for Theater Arts.

1. What are your favorite stores or places to shop?
I love thrifting because vintage pieces are the dopest. Metropolis, Search and Destroy, and L Train Vintage are my fave thrift stores. I also love American Apparel, Urban Outfitters and Brandy Melville.

2. If you could have anybody's closet, who would it be?
This is so tough. It's a tie between Rihanna, Gigi Hadid and Kylie Jenner.

3. What is your "go-to" fashion piece or pieces?
My look is very “80’s soccer mom” so maybe a fly crew neck.

4. What are your essential fashion items?
Some dope sneakers. What's on your feet will always boost your outfit. You'll also never catch me without my Virgo necklace!

5. What's your current favorite fashion trend?
Faux fur coats! Especially the pink ones.

6. How would you [or others] describe your personal style?
Very vintage and spunky. I'm not scared to take risks with what I wear.








Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Sarah Farma. Design by Fearne.