2.13.2016

Fashion Feature| Aaliayah



1. What are your favorite stores or places to shop?
You’ll definitely catch me with a handful of American Apparel, Urban Outfitters, H&M and Forever 21 bags. These are a few of my go-to stores. For shoes I love Steve Madden, David Z, DSW and Adidas.

2. If you could have anybody's closet, who would it be?
I would definitely ransack Jelena Karleusa’s closet for sure. That woman is a fashion mogul. She’s my inspo and muse!

3. What is your "go-to" fashion piece or pieces?
I feel like I do minimalism well, so I’d have to say my go to’s would be distressed jeans, clean trainers or booties and a top or jacket that makes a statement.

4. What are your essential fashion items?
My staples are my moto jacket, my bomber and vintage Starter jacket, my black jeans and my trainers!

5. What’s your current favorite fashion trend?
I love the High and Low Mix trend which is basically a combination of something sporty or casual paired with something chic, edgy or luxurious. A perfect example is a band tee paired with a fuzzy faux fur cardigan, distressed jeans, Chelsea booties and a big edgy statement necklace.

6. How would you [or others] describe your personal style?
I would describe my style as wavering just because I go with how I feel that specific day. I’d say minimal some days and avant-garde the next.









Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Sarah Farma. Design by Fearne.