8.09.2015

The Whisper Challenge


 I’ve been seeing The Whisper Challenge going around on YouTube for some now and I finally got around to doing it with my friend Jalessa. The rules for this require one person to wear headphones and play music so that they cannot hear what the other person is saying. Then the other person reads a phrase and the other person has to get it. Basically it’s a reading-of-the-lips game.

I think we were both pretty confident that we would get all of them but you can obviously tell otherwise after watching the video. So if you have to whisper something to me from across the room – just text it to me. Click the photo below to watch it and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel because I have more videos coming!


                TWITTER // INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST // TUMBLR // YOUTUBE

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Sarah Farma. Design by Fearne.