7.31.2015

Easy & Quick Watermelon Juice


All not in favor of it getting more hot and humid say I. When I say I am struggling to find fresh air to breathe, I am not even joking. I mean I love getting to experience all four seasons but New York summers can be too much. Don’t even get me started on the hot Subways and the fact that some people forget to deodorize. Lately, I’ve been obsessed with making juices and after taking a trip to a new fav café in Bushwick, Brooklyn I decided to make my own watermelon juice. This is perfect if you want a refreshing drink but you don’t want to cut up and prepare a whole bunch of ingredients.

What You’ll Need:
Blender
Masher (If you don’t have a blender)
Watermelon
Honey (optional)
Water

With Blender:
1.     Put contents into blender and blend until smooth. Serve chilled with ice, snap photos for Instagram and tag me!

Without Blender:
1.     Add a little water and watermelon to a deep dish bowl and mash with a masher or spoon until watermelon pieces are very small.
2.     Add honey or other natural sweetener

3.     Pour into a cup and tweet me!

                     
                   TWITTER // INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST // TUMBLR // YOUTUBE

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Sarah Farma. Design by Fearne.