4.01.2015

Quick & Easy S'mores Cupcakes




Bake with me! I've been really into baking lately and my latest recipe is for..... S'MORES CUPCAKES! I was feeling a bit lazy (and cheap) so I used premade cake mix instead of making it from scratch but I hope you like it!




Ingredients

Betty Crocker Super Moist Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
Ingredients on the Back of the Cake Mix Box
Marshmallows
Frosting of Your Choice
Graham Crackers (Optional)





Directions






1. Mix cake mix ingredients as directed on the back of the box
2. Pour cake batter into cupcake pans. Don't fill it to the top - stop halfway
3. Put marshmallow in the center of the mix
4. Cook according to time on the back of the box
5. When the marshmallow has melted, take more cake mix to cover the top
6. Continue to bake in oven (use the toothpick method to check if they're done)
7. Let your cupcakes cool down and frost
8. Roast a marshmallow and add to the top of the cupcake for decor
9. You can also add crumbled graham crackers to the top
10. Enjoy & send me pics on social media







       YouTube // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest //Tumblr   

Latest Instagrams

© Sarah Farma. Design by Fearne.