3.25.2015

Fashion Feature| Imani


Hello, my name is Imani Tynes. I am 17 and from sunny California. I would describe myself as being imaginative, optimistic, and a hopeless romantic. I would love to travel and see the world. I love coffee, fashion, Disney, French (I want to learn), the holidays, flowers and chocolate. Over the years I realized that I am kind of an old soul. I love old movies, I’m obsessed with old cars, I have more records then I have CDs, I admire Audrey Hepburn, and Frank Sinatra and Ella Fitzgerald are my favorite artist.

1. What are your favorite places to shop?
Oh how I would love to say something glamorous but no, I would have to say that my favorite places to shop at Thrift Stores. There’s like hidden jewels were you can find nice clothing when you're on a budget or even if you're not. Thrift stores are full of really nice new and old things.

2. If you could have anybody's closet, who would it be?
If I could have anyone's closet I would have to choose Kate Middleton, from casual style to royal parties, she is very elegant, feminine, and classy. She is a Princess so I’m sure she has dresses that are just to die for.

3. What is your "go-to" fashion piece?
My go-to fashion piece is a dress. Dresses are very feminine and classy. You can easily dress them up or down.

4. Based on the fashion, if you could live in any era [or any place] which one would it be?
Based on the fashion if I could live in any ear I would choose the 1950s. It was one of the greatest times in fashion for women and men. It was so glamourous and dapper. Everything was so elegant. The women with their gloves and the men with their suits. It was a very dreamy and romantic time.

5. Fashion advice or favorite fashion quote?
Wear what compliments you.

6. How would you [or others] describe your personal style?
 I would describe my personal style as classic, feminine, and simple. Some days it’s very Audrey and others days it’s a plain top, jeans, flats and pearls.

7. What do you like/love most about this site?
What I love most about this site is that it is full of great tips and, it shows African American girls how to embrace their natural hair and ways to style it. And speaking as an African-American girl I know that it is hard to style my hair and also feel confident with it. So it’s good to have sites like this. Plus it’s very fun and girly.











YouTube // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest //Tumblr    

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Sarah Farma. Design by Fearne.