1.28.2015

Fashion Feature| Abby




Hi I'm Abby, I'm a 17 year old girl from Minnesota who loves all things fashion. Ironically I don't know how my love of clothes and shopping started since my mom hates shopping. I remember always begging my mom to take me shopping and always being attracted to dresses and girly things. Nothing's really changed since then (Lol). I believe your personal style really shows who you are as a person and sets you apart from others. I know it sounds cliché but you can really express yourself by what you wear.
I use Instagram to showcase my style and I'm so thankful I started posting pictures because I've met so many lovely people (like Sarah for example!). I hope to be successful in the industry. I've decided to major in fashion marketing and also attempt design. My dream job would to be a buyer for a company like Kate Spade in New York City.

1. What are your favorite places to shop?


My favorite places to shop are definitely Francesca's Collection, ShopRuche, local boutiques (like Lillian's and A Wreath Of Franklin) and vintage shops (my favorite is Lula Vintage, if you're ever in Minnesota definitely make a stop).

2. If you could have anybody's closet, who would it be?

If I could have anyone's closet it probably would be Audrey Hepburn. Her style is so elegant and classy, it has a simple and feminine touch to it which I adore. I would also love Blair Waldorf's because her style is fabulous.

3. What is your "go-­to" fashion piece?

My "go-to" fashion piece would probably be dresses or collars to be honest. Dresses make me feel so happy and girly; I never get tired of them. Also I just love collars and I think they make everything look cuter and more put together. I have two vintage peter pan collars that you can just clip around your neck and they're absolutely adorable.

4. Based on the fashion, if you could live in any era [or any place] which one would it be?

Definitely the fifties! The tea length dresses and full skirts back then were so stunning. I wish people still dressed like that.

5. Fashion advice or favorite fashion quote?

A fashion quote I love is, "Life's a party, dress like it," By Lilly Pulitzer. I think it's so true. You only live once so do it with impeccable style.

6. How would you [or others] describe your personal style?

I would describe my style as: girly, classy, vintage, and shabby-chic.

7. What do you like/love most about this site?

I love Sarah's website and Instagram because one she has a similar style to mine (very girly and vintage inspired) and also because there's a lot of good beauty tips.







Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Sarah Farma. Design by Fearne.