11.12.2013

Fashion Feature| Chisom


1. Who is your style inspiration?
That's tricky...lol. I get inspired by people everyday. I guess anybody who stays true to themselves.
2. What are your favorite places to shop?
Thrift stores, my parents' closet and Goodwill!
4. If you could have anybody's closet, who would it be?
Tracee Ellis Ross. She can never do wrong.
5. How do you describe your style?
Very simple and inspired. When I get dressed, I don't think too hard- I just let it happen naturally.
6. What is your "go-to" fashion piece?
Any of my thrifted vests.
7. Based on the fashion, if you could live in any era which one would it be?
I would so live in the 90s! My style embodies that whole era.
9. If you had to choose one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
An over-sized sweater, cuffed high waisted jeans, navy blue socks, and my black creepers.
10.What advice do you have to people who are judged based on their personal style?
Only do it if you are happy with it. Don't listen to others because they're not living your life. Also, stay true to who you are.






Latest Instagrams

© Sarah Farma. Design by Fearne.