12.16.2015

My Everyday Makeup - Summer 2015



I don’t know why I never uploaded this to my blog but it’s here now. I recorded this in the summer and I’m watching it now and I realize that I probably need to do an updated routine. I don’t do this every day but this would’ve been something I did when I had time on my hands but I wanted a very subtle look – which is what I normally go for. I listed all the products below and where you can find them! Once I get back in front of a camera I’ll show you guys what I do now because I no longer own makeup brands that test on animals. Enjoy!



Face
**Concealer (highlight) – Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo “Deep 34”
**Concealer (coverage) – LA Girl HD PRO Concealer “Toffee”

Eyebrows

Eyes
            Lid: Mousse
Inner Corner: Caramel
            Crease: Peanut Butter

Lips
**Lip Balm – Whole Foods “Pomegranate Orange”
***Lipstick - MAC Lustre “Touch”

Application Tools
**Eco Tools Eyebrow Brush & Comb
**Eco Tools Angled Eyeliner/Eyebrow Brush
**Eco Tools Flat Eyeshadow Brush
**ELF Powder Brush
**ELF Blending Brush
**Beauty Sponge – Target

MyLinks YouTube // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest //Tumblr



+ The ELF brushes I purchased from the ELF store in NoHo, NYC (available online) & Eco Tools brushes came in a pack at Duane Reade
** Cruelty-Free
*** Not Cruelty-Free
            +Ones left blank are unknown
(I used the PETA search to conduct labeling the products used in the video)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Sarah Farma. Design by Fearne.