8.02.2014

Meeting ThatsHeart, Bare Minerals & Washington Square Park!



Hi Loves!

I had a terrific Friday! After work, I met up with Keionda in NoHo. We made our way over to SoHo to check out the grand opening of the Bare Minerals Shade Shop on Prince St. One thing that I love about Bare Minerals is that there is a wide selection of shades to choose from. As a person with a darker complexion it's fustrating to only have one shade to choose from. Not only was there a grand opening event but beauty vlogger, ThatsHeart was having her first meetup. If you know me, you know that I love beauty gurus and I jump on the chance to meet and chat with them. She said she loved my hair and I can't tell you how excited I got. I also got to meet her boyfriend and YouTuber, Arnold. After the event we walked back to NoHo and drank some really yummy natural iced tea at Washington Square Park where we had a small convo with a wizard, watched people mediate and soaked up some New York City vibes. We also went to Sephora as we are in the process of building our makeup collection. I really enjoyed my Friday, how was yours?






















            TWITTER // INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST // TUMBLR // YOUTUBE

Latest Instagrams

© Sarah Farma. Design by Fearne.