7.08.2014

Birthday Cake Milkshake from Emelyne






As you already know, I'm totally obsessed with YouTube. I was watching Gabi DeMartino's (nikiandgabibeauty) video and she mentioned how much she loved Sweet Emelyne's videos. Of course I checked it out - and I loved it too! She has the sweetest recipes from cupcakes to frosting techniques. She is also very girly and vintage which is right up my alley. I decided to try out her birthday cake recipe and thought I'd share it with you.

Ingredients & Tools:


Cute Bottle or Mason Jar (I used an old Starbucks Frappuccino bottle)


2 Cups of Milk (I used Silk Vanilla Soy Milk)


1 Cup of Vanilla Ice Cream


1/2 Cup of Vanilla Cake Mix


Vanilla Frosting (Optional)


Sprinkles (Optional)



Directions

1. Pour contents into blender or mixer. You can also pour it into a bowl and stir manually.


2. Take the frosting and spread it across the tip of your bottle. Place sprinkles all over for a cute touch.


3. Pour your milkshake into the bottle.


4. Tie a bow if you plan on serving this to your friends or guests.



This was such a sweet treat. It also helped that the packaging was so adorable. Tag me on social media so I can see your milkshakes. Here is Emelyne's video. Be sure to stay updated with me by clicking the links below.






Latest Instagrams

© Sarah Farma. Design by Fearne.