1.02.2016

#HairGoals: Instagram's Hidden Naturalistas



The girls in these photo will be serving you nothing but face and fleek-ness. Most of us know about the gorgeous and well known hair bloggers and instagrammers. So I wanted to take the time to highlight some of my personal favorites that may not have made it to natural hair daily or CurlBox just yet. They’ve also left some of their favorite tips and tricks. Let me know who some of your favorite naturals are in the comments below!

1. Shanelle (@xodiba)
Favorite Products: Cleanse: Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Shampoo, Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo. Stylers: Cantu Coconut Curling Cream.
Oil(s): Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Almond Oil
Favorite Hairstyles: (on the go) afro puff, (overnight) flat twists out with Bantu knots or flexi-rods on the ends.

Our hair doesn’t need as much product as we think. I used to use a lot of products and it was overwhelming for my hair. Using lighter products is key to success for me



2. Roxanne (@racksz_)
Oil(s): OGX Moroccan Penetrating Oil, Coconut Oil, 
Favorite Hairstyles: Middle Part Wash & Go, High Bun

Let your fro grow and your skin glow”

  
3. Medgina (@missmdolly)
Favorite Products: Co-wash: Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner. Cleanse: DermOrganic Daily Conditioning Shampoo.  Styler: Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter. Leave-in: RenPure Coconut Whipped Crème.  Oil(s): Unrefined Coconut Oil
Favorite Hairstyle: Twist Outs

Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate – moisture, moisture, moisture.”


  
4. Kassandra (@kashdra_cates)
Oil(s): Vitamin E, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter Oil
Favorite Hairstyles: Twist Out, High Puff, Wash and Go

“LEAVE YOUR EDGES ALONE”


6. AarQuisha (@ayejayyyy_)
I remember there was a time where I had worn an Afro and I forgot to take out one twist in the back. I walked throughout school the whole day like that. One of my friends was like, "Girl what the hell is that in your head?" I'm like, "Oh no" and touched my head. It was a twist smack dab in the back of my head just hanging - lol
Favorite Hairstyles: Frohawk & Puff
Favorite Products: Cleansers: Aveda Dry Remedy . Cleansing Conditioner: Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Coarse Hair. Deep Conditioner: Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture, Surface Bassu Hair Mask, Moroccan Oil Restorative Hair Mask. Stylers: Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl and Style Milk and Olive Oil or Argan Oil Eco Styler . Oils: Redken Argan Oil

"If you don't know them personally, don't take it personal."




 5. Anjie (@anjeez)

Favorite Hairstyles: High Puffs and Double Buns. 

 Keep searching for your Holy Grail products (shampoo, co-wash, conditioner, leave-in, oil and stylers) because once you find them your hair will thank you and it will show!

My Links: YouTube // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest //Tumblr


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Sarah Farma. Design by Fearne.