1.14.2016

Fashion Feature| Janibell

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Hi guys! My name is Janibell and I’m from New York City. I’m currently a fashion major at Buffalo State College with a concentration in Textile and Design Technology. When I’m not stressed out over school, I love to knit, read, and shop. I also enjoy keeping up with trends through websites such as Women’s Wear Daily, WhoWhatWear and Refinery29.

1. What are your favorite stores or places to shop?
When I’m not thrifting, you can find me in Gap, Banana Republic, Urban Outfitters, or Forever21.

2. If you could have anybody's closet, who would it be?
Definitely Kendall Jenner’s closet. I love all of her outfits!

3. What is your "go-to" fashion piece or pieces?
This is constantly changing for me but at the moment it’s boyfriend jeans, a blazer and a turtleneck. It’s simple, chic and comfortable.

4. What are your essential fashion items?
I’d say a leather jacket, an over-sized button down or plain white tee and a pair of loafers. 

5. What's your current favorite fashion trend?
My favorite trend would have to be trousers. I love how they add a sophisticated element to any outfit. They’re absolutely timeless.

6. How would you [or others] describe your personal style?

I would say I have a very classic way of dressing. I love wearing neutral colors and relaxed pieces; nothing too loud or bright. People have told me that my style is fairly androgynous and I would definitely agree. I’m really inspired by men’s fashion, which is why I can’t live without relaxed articles or loafers. I really feel like they add impeccable balance to any look.







My Links: YouTube // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest //Tumblr

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Sarah Farma. Design by Fearne.